Every team member who has participated at least one full day of any Accelerator Bootcamp weekend is eligible for a free, non-transferable ticket.
To redeem your free, non-transferable ticket:
- Please use this link to go to our ImpactFlow page.
- Click “Register”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Above the “Next” Button, in light grey text click on “Have an access key?”
Enter the text 2018Accelerator!
What about friends and family you ask? Email Dorota for discounted tickets!
You'll get the same option you got at the practice showcase, unless you let us know otherwise.
Need ideas or space requirements? Check out the Showcase page. New photos to give you an idea of HOW BUSY it will be with 500+ people!
7:30 AM - Arrive at MassMutual Center to set up your showcase booth.
8:30 AM - All slides due at this time. Check-in at VVM HQ. All 12 presenters check their slides IN THIS FOLDER.
9:00 AM - Presentations begin at VVM HQ stage. (See FAQs.)
9:00 AM - Aclarity
9:15 AM - aligrace
9:30 AM - ACEA
9:45 AM - WeThrive
10:00 AM - BREAK
10:15 AM - adopets
10:30 AM - MedKairos
10:45 AM - OmPractice
11:00 AM - Connect2nicu
11:15 AM - BREAK
11:30 AM - SolarFi
11:45 AM - Heroes, Horses and Hounds
12:00 PM - Zimora Studio
12:15 PM - Smoothie Pro
12:30 PM - Lunch is provided. Finalists will have the upstairs to eat and unwind. Judges will lunch downstairs.
1:15 PM - Prep for Due Diligence at MassMutual Center. (See FAQs.)
1:45 PM - Due Diligence at showcase area, MassMutual Center.
3:00 PM - Judges meet to awards funds. Startups relax.
4:00 PM - VIP Reception - judges, special guests, and sponsors, will enjoy an exclusive reception with all startups.
5:00 PM - General Reception / Showcase - staff your showcase booths and meet the 500+ guests
6:20 PM - Dinner. Speakers. Big Foam checks. Fun!
8:15 PM - Dessert & Networking at showcase. Go back to your booths!
9:00 PM - Breakdown showcase displays.
9:15 PM - After party at Tower Square Grill (formerly Champions) (optional).
- Judging -
- Criteria given to the judges: "If it were your money, and you had to invest/donate all of it...how would you do it?"
- There is NO scoresheet for the judges
- Each judge has an equal amount of the $150,000 to allocate, usually in 3-4 increments
- No startup can receive more than $50,000
- Judges cannot fund a startup they've seen a term sheet or grant app from
- Presenting - Each team has 8 minutes to present. Judges have a few minutes for Q&A. There is 1 minute for transition. Presentation order was randomly assigned.
- Cheering/watching you peers is optional - you can head to the conference suite upstairs to wait your turn.
- Due Diligence - Each judge gets to pick a team to meet with. They get 10 minutes to Q&A with you. Then they are asked to either stay for another 10 minutes or to move on to another team. This repeats every 10 minutes until the due diligence phase is over.
- If you're not sure how to dress, go with business formal.
- Your free access to the VVM space has been extended until we bring in the next accelerator cohort. And even then, if we have room, we're happy to provide you free space and conference rooms.
- Once you graduate, you are still part of the family! Feel free to ask for help anytime. A great way is to come join us for office hours over lunch. Bring your lunch and your questions. Just email us a request!